Monday, April 23, 2007

FINALLY

Well, I have FINALLY entered the blog world. I am not quite sure how it all works or how well I communicate through writing...but I guess time will tell.

THANKS to
JT, Kim, & Brad, for VOTING on JT's blog for me to do this.

I will be calling YOU for help....LIKE...how do I put my picture on this thing?

....for feedback....DID I REALLY WRITE THAT????

...and does it sound as STUPID to you as it does to me? ( to which you will reply..."NO! IT IS GREAT!!!)

So here is my first post. I decided I had better write it before the Back Forty turns into the Back Fifty!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! I'm so glad you finally did it! And your first real blog (the nose incident) well, as much as I didn't want to laugh at your expense, it was hilarious! Great details! I look forward to more great stories! love ya MB

kim said...

This is very cool...Keep it up with the fun stories. They don't have to be quite as painful though. :)

Anonymous said...

Mary Beth... You are TOO FUNNY!!! I too have had my nose injured in the same fashion from time to time. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in the world of 'Nasal Injury'.