Monday, April 23, 2007

FINALLY

Well, I have FINALLY entered the blog world. I am not quite sure how it all works or how well I communicate through writing...but I guess time will tell.

THANKS to
JT, Kim, & Brad, for VOTING on JT's blog for me to do this.

I will be calling YOU for help....LIKE...how do I put my picture on this thing?

....for feedback....DID I REALLY WRITE THAT????

...and does it sound as STUPID to you as it does to me? ( to which you will reply..."NO! IT IS GREAT!!!)

So here is my first post. I decided I had better write it before the Back Forty turns into the Back Fifty!

3 comments:

JT said...

WooHoo! I'm so glad you finally did it! And your first real blog (the nose incident) well, as much as I didn't want to laugh at your expense, it was hilarious! Great details! I look forward to more great stories! love ya MB

kim burton said...

This is very cool...Keep it up with the fun stories. They don't have to be quite as painful though. :)

Havok said...

Mary Beth... You are TOO FUNNY!!! I too have had my nose injured in the same fashion from time to time. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in the world of 'Nasal Injury'.